We quickly accept all kinds of cookies and statements to get started quickly with the function of a particular App or IoT device. Although there are all kinds of authorities warning about cybercrime and every country has drawn up privacy rules, we are actually doing too little with that. But that is not easy either. It seems impossible to investigate whether all Apps on your phone and all Internet of Things devices in your home or office are safe and reliable. Below we give a view of the development of the idea to where we are now.
- Notes from the IAPP Editorial Director, Sept. 25, 2020
- Reflecting on the US Senate privacy law hearing and SAFE DATA Act
- The Privacy Advisor Podcast: The US SAFE DATA Act and this week's Senate hearing
- ICO's Denham reiterates agency's commitment to helping during COVID-19
- IAPP issues new updates to CCPA Online Training