We quickly accept all kinds of cookies and statements to get started quickly with the function of a particular App or IoT device. Although there are all kinds of authorities warning about cybercrime and every country has drawn up privacy rules, we are actually doing too little with that. But that is not easy either. It seems impossible to investigate whether all Apps on your phone and all Internet of Things devices in your home or office are safe and reliable. Below we give a view of the development of the idea to where we are now.
- Closing in on the US election with voter privacy and election security
- 'Ask the Expert: Lothar Determann on California Consumer Privacy'
- As US presidential election draws closer, a look at voter privacy and election security
- UK government issues data guidance for post-Brexit transition period
- Lawmakers, privacy pros discuss need for federal U.S. privacy law
- Swedish DPA report analyzes GDPR complaints received
- EPIC weighs in on privacy case before Mass. Supreme Court
- Social media companies preparing for Turkish data localization rule
- Amazon faces new BIPA suit over 'voiceprints'
- Study looks at whether GDPR has impact on tracking requests